Bringing a new dog into your life is a big decision that many people take for granted. However if you don’t take the time and effort to really consider your choice you can be headed for some big problems. All too often people get a dog for the wrong reasons without understanding what’s truly important when trying to figure out what kind of dog is the best fit for you, your family and your lifestyle.
In this episode I’ll go over exactly what you need to realized before you go looking for your new furry friend and how you can set yourself, as well as your new dog, up to have a happy life together.
Here’s some of the things you’ll learn:
- Are you really ready for a dog
- What questions you should ask yourself before going to look for a new dog
- What’s the best place to get a dog
- How to be properly prepared for your new dog
- How to help your new dog adjust to his new home